Fees Charged to Landlords
Fees are determined by the level of service offered and may vary.
Unless otherwise agreed in writing the following fees may be charged:-
(Please scroll down to view full list)
Letting/Tenant Find fees include
- Letting fee equivalent to 2.5 week’s rent (inc VAT) or a minimum of £480.00 (inc VAT) whichever is the greater.
- Erection of advertising board or signage £30.00 (inc VAT).
- No charge is made for internet advertising. Press advertising fees are agreed with the client.
Rent Collection and Property Management fees (charged in addition to the Letting fee above)
- Commission is charged as a percentage of the rent collected up to a maximum of 15% (inc VAT) subject to a minimum monthly fee of £48.00 (inc VAT) per property.
- For overseeing works of repair, renewal, redecoration or insurance claims which exceed the equivalent value of one month’s rent, a fee equivalent to 12% (inc VAT) of the invoiced work or 12% (inc VAT) of the insurance claim will be charged.
Tenancy deposit dispute fees
- Preparation of a schedule of dilapidations £150.00 (inc VAT).
- Obtaining quotes and preparation of evidence for submission to an adjudicator £150.00 (inc VAT).
- Obtaining a solicitors witness of a Statutory Declaration in the event of a claim to the Deposit Protection Service which is or has been ignored by the tenant £60.00 (inc VAT).
Additional services may include:-
- Preparation and service of Notice to Quit £150.00 (inc VAT).
- Rent Review fee £120.00 (inc VAT).
- Tenancy Renewal fee £150.00 (inc VAT).
- Court attendance fee £180.00 (inc VAT) per hour.
- Supplying duplicated or copy rent statements £15.00 (inc VAT) per statement.
- Obtaining an Energy Performance Certificate £90.00 (inc VAT).
- Right to rent checks £ 30.00 (inc VAT).
Client Money Protection provided by RICS
Independent redress provided by
The Ombudsman Service (Property), PO Box 1021, Warrington, WA4 9FE